Friday, August 23, 2013

Pipe In The Head & My Pocket


200 CHRYSLER PROBLEMS - LIKE I NEED A PIPE IN MY HEAD!

TRANSMISSION  - ENGINE LIGHT - CUSTOMER SERVICE PROBLEMS

Ever get the feeling like you've been AUTO JACKED OR got robbed of $20,000.00 or more?


On December 11th of 2012 - I viewed several dealerships and decided to go with the one that sold the:
Chrysler -  200 Chrysler v6. It had some nice seating with lumbar support for people like me who have back issues due to auto accidents! The Lumbar Support which also heated was very comforting and  felt great as it still does, but then about 3400 miles the damn TRANSMISSION AND ENGINE LIGHT started to do their own thing? I take it to the Dealer: where I purchased the car -the initial visit back to the Dealer where I purchased this  auto - put something in it that was called "Mop-ADDITIVE" - and told me after the fact that  this would allow for the gears OF THE TRANSMISSION to shift smoother.?   ITS NOW OVER 5000 MILE later ON THE ODOMETER AND STILL THE damn Thumping AS THE GEARS SHIFT WHILE DRIVING BETWEEN 10-40 MPH? WTF this is and other concerning issues has lead to no resolve and I have run out of the will to site and let this go unheard of by sharing my experience with the WWW.  As I wonder am I the only person with this issue? or is it me?

please stay tune, and if you too are having these issues, please send me an email as I feel that this is an issue that is NOT isolated nor being address and may require some MEDIA, PUBLIC, and  LEGAL attention to correct and give the DAMN CUSTOMER WHAT THEY PAY FOR! M_Flukers -
CHRYSLER AND DEALERS!!! you must correct these issues. Our hard earned dollars??


please stay tuned as I will keep you posted on my out-come of  the Problem 200 Chrysler with HIDDEN TRANSMISSION ISSUES or will this come to be lemon law court issues class suite ????


I promise to make all involved famous and tell nothing but the truth!

Chrysler Problems ReCalls 200 and more
Secrets
New York Times

Please keep in mind that the pen is mightier then the sword,  and I have not begun to even organize this but a weekly protest will help if the media got involved what numbers could this do I seek to inform the public of my experience
1st amendment is what the right to what....what...what...??

3 comments:

  1. I wish we could be there to protect with you on Saturday; I'm sure folks will come out to support this good cause. It's time Chrysler &the Dealer's to stand behind their product when problems like this happen. I had the same problem with my engine and trans. Keep fighting and pushing that's the only way to get results.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its been almost two years and yes, I did fight. I also filled a Lemon Law case and won ALL of my money back.

      Delete
    2. Its been almost two years and yes, I did fight. I also filled a Lemon Law case and won ALL of my money back.

      Delete