Wednesday, August 28, 2013

2010 Owner of Chrysler Transmission Problems and more

2010 Chrysler Owner has reported the same issue with 200ChryslerProblems:

I met a young lady this afternoon, and she reports having the same, but worst experience.

She purchased a 2010 Chrysler and is concerned - as for more than 6 dealer document and report issues of the same sort she is told that "there is nothing wrong with her auto".

I informed her that I had contact the media and if they respond to a (August 31 and Labor Day Protest) that I plan to do - she would also support and express this concern.  Fun thing is that she bought her auto from a different dealer, but the thumping, jerking, jolting transmission started the same as mine earlier in mileage and had only gotten worst now and even stalls-out. 

stay tuned for more human testimony as I will ask owners of this same issue to post their concerns.


No comments:

Post a Comment