Thursday, August 29, 2013

HACKERS ARE BUSY

to be continued.

Would you believe it - As I view the 200ChryslerProblems blog site this morning - I viewed the "about me" content and somehow the content got edit to some very bad statement that are not even mine or the experience I have had with my 200ChryslerTransmissionProblems...
Never worry,  I have taken care of that and reported a hack of the site so we will see....

Now for the issue at hand:
I will NOT however discontinue reporting my 200ChryslerTransmissionProblem with the world, and hope that those who have similar issues will post their experience on the blog as I believe that:

In Unity We Stand with EMPOWERMENT, but divided we fail and FALL!

Please post your AUTO Problems and lets let the Auto manufactures know that we will not put up with this sort of business for our hard earned American dollars!

We demand a reliable product for our paid dollars!

No comments:

Post a Comment